I like the LightShark concept but I did not found the way to report bugs.
It would be fine to have here some kind of bug report and maybe also wish list :-)
I probably found some bugs in SW 1.0.2p:
1. FX offset does not work with 2 fixtures (3 and more works fine)
2. Gobo palletes created and saved in fixture editor does not appear in fixture gobo palletes.
3. Missing gobo icons in fixture editor.
4. Collour palletes in fixture editor :
if 1st configured color has no icon configured (for example split-colours ), it is not possible to add color name and DMX value for next color.
5. Wifi IP address change does not work. Device is still reachable via default IP address.
6. Switching between executors in one column sometimes does not work correctly. Sometimes are DMX values form penultimate executor send to the fixture even after hitting nex executor. The workaround: turn off 1st exutor, then turn on second one.